Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nails

 ♫ Adele 'one and only'  ♫

I have always loved the act of painting my nails but recently I have a new appreciation of the it. I am currently on a mayjor budget diet - for a trip overseas - so I have found it to be a cheap way to stay on trend and also a way to make me feel better about not being able to purchase any items..blah blah...So my review

Chanel - borrowed a few coats, most over-rated nails polish chipped in a day (esp. for the price)


 Essie - its alright but does chip within the week and needs a lot of top coat application.
However they have a really nice variety of colours - the 'au naturale' is my fav pot (see below)


My fav. pots of nail polish 
1. Sally hansen's new 3-in-1 range - base coat, colour and top coat included in one pot! 
the colours are rich and last more than a week.
2. Barry M. Havent seen in S.A - but if you do head overseas grab a few - so cheap , good quality and lots
of colours to select from



 wearing the essie 

No comments:

Post a Comment