Tuesday, March 8, 2011

au naturale ..

I've always thought I look better with less make-up. Besides having very bad and sensitive skin... I think it goes back to - One 'shushu' day.

 I was about 15 and my mom decided to show me how make-up should be applied...in attempt to girlyfy me - I used to be a little on the tom-boy side. I was quite excited about this little bonding session...until I took a look in the mirror. I was HORRIFIED!! I looked like I was sterrring in an AfMag movie.

Don't get me wrong, I Believe in eyeliner - but from that day I decided I would lay off a bit....

If I'm not headed to the office my everyday make-up routine includes:


In order of application :

1. MAC strobe cream - makes your sking look alive - apply with foundation brush
2.  MAC concealer
3. MAC blush (ambering rose)
4. White eyeliner - apply on the bottom to make eyes look brighter
5. Woolies 3-in-1 Mascara
5. L'oreal gloss - freebee

 = ME



No comments:

Post a Comment