Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dear Mr Price

...been m.i.a for a bit...been busy and feeling un-inspired...anyway im back!

I've currently been coveting the oversized slouchy clutch!!! so convienent and fun!
So if Mr Price were to hear my request (not that they would read my blog) ....Casually put, I would say...

Dear Mr Price.....

Please could you be ever so kind as to manufacture a few slouchy clutches. I have even taken the liberty to post a few inspirational pics. From what I can tell this would definately be an 'it' bag and it would be relatively inexpensive to manufacture. A bag is an essential accessory and this particular bag would add flare. I would propose that you offer a few colours; black, nude (as seen) and a few bright colours...bright orange...electric blue - just a few suggestions.... Why Mr Price? - well ...I think this bag suits the image you project - offering trendy items at affordable prices.

Sincerely  (thank you in advance)

Baba







pics via american apparel and stylescrap book

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you,I really think they will get these in store

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bags! I would get it! Been trying to look for a decent bag for work...just haven't seen one that would resonate with me:)

    ReplyDelete