Thursday, November 10, 2011

Zara craze!

A good 78% of my wardrobe is made up of Zara items (as you can see from my outfitposts)..so I am ecstatic to WELCOME ZARA to SA ...FINALLY!!
Many have been wondering what the obsession with Zara is ... I thought I could shed a little light.
Quickly as not to bore you -> 3 points as to why I love Zara

For a young professional
Zara offers classic work items that can be mixed and matched at a reasonable price for the quality offered. Making Zara one of the best High street brands.I have had some of my classics for over 6 years. My personal fav's are the knits, blazers, dresses and skirts.
->I do admit that the pants sizes are not for an african booty/shape

For everyone
The brand also offers great basics - which means regardless of your style you will never leave the store empty handed. Also, because the garments are easy to mix and match - one is then open to interpret the different ways items can be worn.

For the whole family
People of all ages can shop at Zara - its a 'One stop shop!' Even my Grandparents own Zara knits.

Facts
Besides the fact that the brand provides fashionable and classic items at a  relatively good quality for price,
 The success of the High street brand is largely due to the following:
Short lead times: they respond quickly to consumer wants - Within 30 days, Zara is able forecast/identify a prevalent trend and have in the shop floor.
Lower quantities: For a high street Brand they produce a relatively low quantity of each style - this not only reduces risk from a business perspective - but this creates artificial scarcity  i.e. Not everyone will be wearing the exact same garment.- increasing demand
Large choice - lots and lots of style to select from to suit your taste

From classics to more trendy - Below are a few of my favs

I have had the purple and grey knits for 5 years

Shirts = NB




These boots were my daily bread in the uk - bless them!

No comments:

Post a Comment