Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscars - best dressed?

I hate to do this as I promised myself I wouldn't hate on this blog (notice no worst dressed list).....but to be quite honest award season has been a snooze-fest (possibly because rachel zoe is preggo = therefore no grande starbucks = too tired to search for the ultimate to-die-for dress) ...there hasn't been one dress that I have hailed as Jaw dropping - the Oscars were no different. I felt like I had either ; seen many of the dresses before or the dresses were nice but not really appropriate... so if I must (and as a suggestion from my lil cousin-shout out to khet)

My best-dressed list, given a lack of choice.....


- i'm sure i'v seen mila's dress on halle berry?

Halle makes the dress beautiful - on someone else it would be avrg (and ugly shoe)

red on the red carpet - done sooo many times, there are so many bold coloured gowns this season..she could have ventured out a lil' more - BuT she looks well put together

pics via zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment